Rhetoric of Health & Medicine(RHM) Symposium, 2017:
Theories and Practices for a New Field
Gathering at the Kingsgate Marriott on September 14-15, 2017, this two-day symposium gives us the space to think through
- what our new field should be
- what are the pressing questions that need to be addressed
- how to build better research collaborations (with one another and with others from different fields) and
- where we go from here.
We will again be focusing on conversations with one another and thinking through concepts and questions important to a new field. A big part of Friday will be devoted to discussing your in progress work.
I look forward to seeing y’all to Cincinnati!
Lisa Meloncon, PhD
Associate Professor, Technical Communication, University of South Florida
Thank you to our Sponsors:
- Faculty Development Council
- Taft Research Center
- Taft Research Center Medical Humanities Group
Image source for header: https://collections.nlm.nih.gov/bookviewer?PID=nlm:nlmuid-2211056R-bk