We are in the process of gathering teaching resources and materials. Types of information we would like to post here includes:
- samples of course proposals and/or curriculum/program development (those documents you have to write to get courses or curricula approved)
- sample syllabi (undergraduate and graduate) of general types of courses including the writing in health sciences course (and other topical courses like this one) and others like the rhetoric of health course; sample assignments
- units on medical rhetoric related topics in other courses
- other lists of resources (such as books or handbooks that are useful as guides to certain courses)
- how to guides on creating service projects, finding partners
- teaching bibliography
If you would like to volunteer with this section of the website, contact our Teaching Resource Editor, Candice Welhausen at firstname.lastname@example.org.