We are in the process of gathering teaching resources and materials. Types of information we would like to post here includes:
- samples of course proposals and/or curriculum/program development (those documents you have to write to get courses or curricula approved)
- sample syllabi of general types of courses including the writing in health sciences course (and other topical courses like this one) and others like the rhetoric of health course
- units on medical rhetoric related topics in other courses
- other list of resources (such as books or handbooks that are useful as guides to certain courses)
- how to guides on creating service projects, finding partners
- teaching bibliography
If you would like to volunteer with this section of the website, contact Teaching Resource Editor, Lora Arduser at firstname.lastname@example.org.